Re: [exim] Testing Load Levels in ACLs

Autor: Dave Lugo
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Testing Load Levels in ACLs
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Marc Perkel wrote:

> Maybe I'm blind but is there a variable I can read to test the load
> levels in ACLs? I have an idea of returning temp errors during high load

Have you ever considered grepping spec.txt for what it is you're
looking for? If you're not already, you might save some time and
avoid some angst by doing so.

root@spot> grep load spec.txt | head -10
what has changed without having to download the entire distribution.           |
The FAQ is available for downloading in two different formats in these files:  |
connections or the system load. In these situations, new messages wait on the
       http://download.sourceforge.net/tdb
       Local/Makefile, it tries to load the "libreadline" library dynamically  |
         load             system load checks
       face", "load", "memory", "pid", "resolver", and "timestamp". However,
$load_average: This variable contains the system load average, multiplied by
  1000 to that it is an integer. For example, if the load average is 0.21, the
  "deliver_queue_load_max"             no queue deliveries if load high

Dave Lugo   dlugo@???    LC Unit #260   TINLC