[exim] acl rule - checking a specific destination adress lis…

Góra strony
Autor: Tugdual de Lassat
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] acl rule - checking a specific destination adress list
Hi all,

I'm a noob at this, but willing to learn...
I need to do the following thing with an acl rule.

We use exim 4.52 - spamblocker for DA - clamav - mailassassin.

We have a spamming problem, at certain specific email adresses :
users@mydomain which are normally unavailable destinations but that are
accepted as we use a catchall to solve certain misstyping errors from our
clients...
my problem is that i would like that exim checks against a list destination
adresses, in a file named : blocked_destinations, and that in the case these
destination adresses are in the list, processing is refused, as theses
destinations are knowned spamming destinations adresses..
my exim.conf is in /etc and the file is under /etc/virtual
In this directory i have also : blacklist_domains, etc.... whose acl rules
work...

i tried following :
# refuse mail to any identified adress in any local domain, regardless of
source
deny recipients = +blocked_destinations
message = The destination adress is not accepted by our services. Stop
spamming.

and the only thing i got, is getting all outgoing mails refused....
(I had told you i'm noob at this)

Can anyone help me get this sorted out, or tell me where i could get
exhaustive and detailed information on how destination adresses are
processed ???

Thks so much

Tdldp