RE: [exim] Trying to use expanded address list in retries

Autor: Eli
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Trying to use expanded address list in retries
Tony wrote:
> You should read section 32.2 of the spec which clarifies this.

32.1 which refers to 10.18, but close enough (haha, sorry, just had to).

> > addresslist local_retries       = ${lookup {$domain} dbmnz
> > {/etc/exim.host.db} {${if > {$value}{0} {*@$domain}{}}}{}}

> That is a bad way of writing
>     addresslist local_retries = *@dbmnz;/etc/exim.host.db

I'll be damned, thanks man. I guess there's a difference to reading the
docs, and actually understanding them :P I never did quite understand all
the hype about the single key lookup types and honestly never understood
much about why they were used. Now I do!

Thanks again,

Eli.