Re: [exim] cyrus lmtp callout check problem

Author: ist
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] cyrus lmtp callout check problem
Am Freitag 07 Oktober 2005 12:48 schrieb Tony Finch:

> > associated with this

Hi Tony,

thanks for the advice. I tried both but it didn't work.

I started lmtpd with option "-a" so no authentication is required.
As I just found out, a cyrus-box named <user> has to exist not
<user>@<fqdn> which is of course not what I want.

Not very nice, but while doing it by hand (telnet localhost lmtp), I
can deliver to

This is cruel, but can I tell exim to use this address?
Like
data = ${quote:${local_part}\@${domain}}@${domain}

Thanks again!