Re: [exim] Mail Delivery Delays

Autor: Marc Haber
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Mail Delivery Delays
On Mon, 03 Oct 2005 08:44:56 -0700, Marc Perkel <marc@???>
wrote:
>I'm having a problem with email delivery delays. The load levels are low
>yet messages are sitting in the buffer waiting to be delivered to
>servers that should be able to accept them immediately. If I goose it
>with exim -qff they get delivered.

What do your logs say? Usually, exim tries to deliver an incoming
message right away. If it doesn't, it is either explicitly configured
to queue only, or it will log the reason why it didn't deliver right
away.

Greetings
Marc