Re: [exim] when are exim vars first available? and ...

Autor: OpenMacNews
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] when are exim vars first available? and ...
hi philip, marc, et al ...

Philip Hazel wrote:

> Then Debian upset the applecart :-) by giving Exim to first-time, new
> users. One consequence of that was that I tried to write something more
> introductory, namely, the book.

> I do take note of comments and try to improve the docs that I maintain.
> However, I don't have time to write load of intros, howtos, etc. And
> indeed, I am the wrong person to do that. I know too much. :-)

thx for the comments ... and consideration!

bottom line is that -- large or small, easy or difficult -- any/all
effort to further clarify/improve docs, etc for those of us 'trapped
undert the applecart' will be very much appreciated. =)

cheers,

richard