Re: [exim] Re: Stumped and Frustrated

Author: Richard Clayton
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Stumped and Frustrated
In message <98i413-sm3.ln1@???>, Andreas Metzler
<eximusers@???> writes

but earlier, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:

>> I want to lookup mail4.paypal.com in a list containing paypal.com and
>> have it consider paypal.com as a match. But - I want to somehow extract
>> for processing the part that matched - the paypal.com part - not the
>> mail5.paypal.com part - and look up the paypal.com part in the received
>> headers to see if I match that.

I assume (I haven't tried) that you can use $0, $1 etc ... by arranging
to match a regular expression which has () brackets around the part you
wish to capture...

- --
richard                                              Richard Clayton

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.         Benjamin Franklin