Re: [exim] Multiple Log Files - Feature Request

Author: Ian Eiloart
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Multiple Log Files - Feature Request

--On 28 September 2005 16:54:45 +0100 Peter Bowyer <peeebeee@???>
wrote:

> On 28/09/05, Marc Perkel <marc@???> wrote:
>> How would you do that with a separate program?
>
> You were told this in the othe other thread you've got running on the
> same subject.

That's just not true. He only has one thread running on this, though he did
change the subject to make a feature request out of it.

He's had two helpful replies to his questions, but they came after your
reply.

Peter, I think you should look on the wiki to see how much work Marc has
done there - restructuring and posting tips that he got from this list.
Then you might feel less hostile toward him.

--
Ian Eiloart
Servers Team