Re: [exim] Re: Debian exim

Author: Adam Funk
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Re: Debian exim
On Wednesday 28 September 2005 14:36, Steve Lamb wrote:
> Andreas Barth wrote:
> > (first of all, isn't that really way off-topic here?)
>
>     No.  Because this started with the discussion that Debian's Exim
> configuration is a barrior for Debian users to accessing the larger
> Exim community.

I agree with you on this one. When I started using Debian's exim4 package
(after having used exim3 an exim4 on another distro) I freaked out when I
saw the mess -- until I found out (and as I recall it wasn't obvious in
the package documentation at that time) that you can just drop a
monolithic configuration in /etc/exim4/exim4/conf.