Re: [exim] regex confusion

Author: Mark Edwards
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] regex confusion
On Sep 27, 2005, at 12:32 PM, Tony Finch wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005, Mark Edwards wrote:
>

>> accept regex = (To|Cc):.*nospam-.*(\n|\r)
>>

> The argument to the regex condition is a colon-separated list of
> regular
> expressions.
>
> It would be much better to set a $acl_m* flag in your RCPT ACL if
> one of
> the addresses matches nospam-*, then test the flag in your content
> ACL.

Thanks very much, that was the solution I was actually looking for.

Wow, exim is such great software! I recently configured a postfix
+amavisd test install, just to see what I might be missing. After
the flexibility and elegance of exim, there's no way I would switch.

Cheers!

--
Mark Edwards
mark@???