[exim] Exim+Mailscanner+Dspam

Author: dzamin
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Exim+Mailscanner+Dspam
Hi,

In a server runnig exim+mailscanner i need to install dspam. In my current
schema, there is an exim instance listening for smtp connections and
queueing (queue_only option), a mailscanner catching and analysing the
messages on the incoming queue and putting them on another exim queue to be
routed.

The problem:

I need dspam to analyse the messages before mailscanner, but in result to
the queue_only option, the dspam router is not executed.

The solution that i have:

I removed the queue_only option and placed a defer router after the dspam
router. With this, all messages that come into smtp are processed by dspam
router and than deferred by defer_router, remaining on the incoming queue to
the mailscanner job.

defer_router:
        driver = redirect
        allow_defer
        data = :defer: All deliveries are deferred
        verify = false

I would like to know if this is a good solution for my problem or if i can
do this in a better way.

Daniel Zaminhani
São Paulo - Brazil