[exim] mail que

Author: Exim newbie
To: exim-list
Subject: [exim] mail que
I have 3 mail server one pop3 and two smtp. My smtp servers place all the
email in the que in /var/spool/exim/input but my pop3 server places the
email in individual folders for example on my pop3 server my email that is
in the que are in /var/spool/exim/input but in here there are sub folders
0-9 a-z and A-Z I have seen this for the email spools but not for the emails
in the que is there a way I can stop this and just make exim dump or store
all emails that are in the que to just /var/spool/exim/input/ ? I am not
sure what to look for or if it would be a simple as doing a diff on my two
exim.confs one from my smtp server and the one from my pop3 server. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,