Re: [exim] maildirsize file and nfs

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Lanny Jason Godsey
To: Jack Ziegler, exim-users
CC:
Betreff: Re: [exim] maildirsize file and nfs
I've been thinking about this myself.

I was thinking of using safecat to write the mail to Maildir so I can
capture the filename.

I would insert the file size and filename into SQL.

Then alter POP3/IMAP servers to be SQL aware and mark them as read or
deleted.

I can't figure out how to get exim to tell me the filename that an
email was delivered to and take action based on this.