Re: [exim] Accepting mail for remote networks

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Warren
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Accepting mail for remote networks
Tony Finch wrote:

>On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Warren wrote:
>

>>Is there any better way of doing this?
>>

>@mx_any, perhaps.

No that doesnt help either, thought about that as well. As the manual
says @mx_any matches any domain which has an MX record pointing to the
local host (which we dont have), or to any host that is listed in
'hosts_treat_as_local'. However the latter contains hostnames and not
network ranges (which doesnt help us either - since we dont know what
remote domains we will be relaying for).
'extra_local_interfaces' helps to an extent but does not achieve what we
want.
We almost need an option for remote hosts i.e.
       accept
             remote_hosts = +relay_for_remote_hosts

Any other ideas?

Thx,