[exim] Lookup query

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Ben Whyte
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Lookup query
Hi

I have a really odd one with sender verifying and a msql lookup.

In my check recips acl I have the following stanza

 deny    !recipients = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_Q_SENDER_VERIFY_RECIP}}
                !senders = ${lookup mysql {MYSQL_Q_SENDER_VERIFY_SENDER}}
                !verify     = sender/callout=15s,defer_ok,random
                log_message = X-Warning: Sender verify callout failed
for ${sender_address}

MYSQL_Q_SENDER_VERIFY_SENDER = SELECT SenderAddress from
exceptions_sender where verifysender=1
MYSQL_Q_SENDER_VERIFY_RECIP = SELECT Recipient_Address from
exceptions_recip where verifysender=1

The database table senders contains two records which match the criteria
for sender_verify_sender

refs-owner@??? and
radium@???

if I try and recieve a mail from radium@??? it sender
verify's and fails so I loose the mail.

So I tried exim4 -d -bhc 127.0.0.1 2>&1 | tee fish.log

to tell me why its not working, the contents of fish.log can be seen
here http://www.whyte-systems.co.uk/docs/fish.log

It says that the lookup only returns refs-owner@???. when it
should say both entries.

I have tried stoping and starting exim and mysqld

Any and all help appreciated.

Ben Whyte