Re: [exim] Can the Interface Option be Randomized

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Can the Interface Option be Randomized
On 22/09/05, Lloyd F. Tennison <lists@???> wrote:
> I have a need to split up messages internally on my server.

Not sure what you mean by this - can you give more detail about what
you're trying to achieve?

> I do not believe I
> an use the remote_smtp option when I am all on the same server

Use the 'remote_smtp option' to do what?

> , so I am
> trying to do this:
>
> remote_smtp:
> driver = smtp
> interface = 1.2.3.4 : 1.2.3.5: 1.2.3.6 :1.2.3.7
> hosts_randomize
>
> and I know that hosts_randomize is not correct there.

Looks like you're trying to ask Exim to pick a random local interface
to bind to when sending SMTP mail to another host. If that is what
you're asking, I don't believe you can - but it sounds like an unusual
thing to want to do...

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer