Re: [exim] remote_smtp defer (-53):

Góra strony
Autor: Fred Viles
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] remote_smtp defer (-53):
On 21 Sep 2005 at 12:23, Stardata wrote about
    "[exim] remote_smtp defer (-53):":

| 2005-09-20 18:17:13 IN4LCP-0002D8-79 <= xxxxxxx@??? H=localhost (stardatamain) [127.0.0.1] P=smtp S=1329 id=000f01c5be07$2446b7b0$693b81d9@stardatamain
| 2005-09-20 18:17:13 IN4LCP-0002D8-79 == xxx@??? R=nslookup T=remote_smtp defer (-53): retry time not reached for any host

There is a problem delivering mail to this host, so messages are
being queued for periodic retry. The next retry time hasn't arrived
yet.

You have to look further back in the log for an entry showing the
original problem. Or try forcing delivery of this message with
debugging:

exim -d -M IN4LCP-0002D8-79

| 2005-09-20 18:17:16 IN4LCP-0002D8-79 => xxx@??? R=nslookup T=remote_smtp H=mail.fraglider.com [213.63.xxx.xxx]
|
| This message is sent to 2 diferent email adresses and the addresses
| from the domain netvisao.pt do not receive due to the error ( in fact
| this domain is the same were i have the server)

I'm not sure I understand. If netvisao.pt is a local domain, it
shouldn't be getting handled by your remote delivery router
(nslookup). Did you put netvisao.pt in local_domains? Is the local
delivery router before the nslookup router?

| I Also tried to set up as relay to smtp of my domain but the denied the relay.

What is "smtp of my domain"? Is your domain netvisao.pt or not?

| Can someone give me an hit or help me with this problem??

I hope these hints help, but if not you'll have to post more
information about your configuration and what you're trying to
accomplish.

- Fred