Re: [exim] Problems getting TLS working

Autor: Wayne Pascoe
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Problems getting TLS working

On Wed, September 21, 2005 11:53 am, Tony Finch wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Wayne Pascoe wrote:
>>
>> tls_verify_hosts = *
>
> Are you sure that you want to require client TLS certificate
> authentication?

I don't think I want that at all. I just want users to have to supply a
username / password to be able to send mail, and I want this to be
encrypted.

>> hosts_require_tls = *
>
> Are you sure that you never want to send email to a system that doesn't
> offer TLS? Many, probably most, mail servers on the Internet do not.

No - I definitely don't want that :) I'll remove that from the transports
section.

--
Wayne Pascoe
Nihil tam munitum quod non expugnari pecuna possit