著者: Yves Goergen
To: Jakob Hirsch, Exim-users list
CC:
題目: Re: [exim] Weird errors with conditions
On 20.09.2005 19:31 (+0200), Jakob Hirsch wrote:
> Yves Goergen wrote:
>>Why is that 'and' unnecessary when I want to check for 'A and B'?

> So what I did up there is (in your preferred C syntax)
>
> if (recipients == 1)
>     return lookup(...);

>>According to the documentation, 'eq' only takes 2 parameters, not 3.
>
> That's right. But your implication is wrong, there are only two
> parameters for every "eq" at the top.

Yes, I see. I was a little confused by all the braces and didn't see
that you're not 'checking' but 'returning' the database lookup value.

--
Yves Goergen "LonelyPixel" <nospam.list@???>
"People think I've stopped lying... but I've just gotten better at it."