[exim] Quotas - disallow sending?

Góra strony
Autor: Jack Ziegler
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] Quotas - disallow sending?
Hello,

We're running exim 4.44 and courier-imap as our mailbox server. We need
to implement disk quotas, but don't like any of the "out-of-the-box"
options for enforcing them. Basically there is a lot of mail that we
want to be delivered regardless of quota violation, but we want to
nevertheless have some way to require compliance.

One idea that's somewhat appealing is to ignore quotas when delivering,
but auto-magically deny those over quota the ability to send messages.
Has anyone done this already in exim? Has it worked, i.e. do people
comply, or find ways around it? Any ideas about what would be the best
approach to implementing it?

TIA for any help.

Jack Ziegler
Sonoma State University