Re: [exim] exim4 problem

Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Juuso T?yt?ri
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim4 problem
Quoth Juuso T?yt?ri on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 13:08:49 +0200
> I decided to use openwebmail and exim4 compination. Now i have this problem.
> I dont want to create an account for every user. Openwebmail has support for
> mysql authorization so that works. But how can i make exim to deliver mail to
> users which doesnt "exist".

Use a router to check for the validity. If it finds something valid,
use transport A if not use transport B. Transport A delivers to the
right mailbox and transport B delivers to /dev/null.

BTW, if your user does not exist, then you should NOT accept mail for
them. Otherwise, anyone can DOS your site and spamer will do that for
you the first time you get a dictionary attack.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318