Re: [exim] Exim delaying incoming messages?

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-users @ exim. org
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim delaying incoming messages?
OGdarrentay wrote:
> And what exactly is the "Delivery-date:"?
> I'm guessing it's the time that the message is actually added to the
> recepient's mailbox, as opposed to merely being received by Exim.

If you look at the docs at http://exim.org you'll find what exim can
be configured to do with that header. Armed with that, you could
look at your exim configuration, of which you've given us no details,
and guess a little more of what's going on.

Also, you could inspect the log lines which exim helpfully places
in a log file, saying what it did with one such affected message
and when.

- Jeremy