Re: [exim] completely disabling checks for specific options?

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] completely disabling checks for specific options?
On 17 Sep 2005 at 11:21, OpenMacNews wrote about
    "[exim] completely disabling checks ":

| 23991 set_process_info: 23991 handling incoming connection from A.A.A.A
| [XX.XX.XX.XX]
| 23991 host in host_reject_connection? no (option unset)
|
| although this is a relatively 'inexpensive' check, in general, how does one
| disable the CHECK for a 'host list' option?

I must be missing something. If the option is unset, there is no
host list to check. It sounds like you're suggesting a new set of
boolean options of the form "ignore_option_X", but why?

Are you thinking checking the state of such an option would be faster
than directly checking whether the corresponding host list option "X"
is unset?

- Fred