[exim] route mail to remote host

Author: M.Saeed Shaikh
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] route mail to remote host
Hi,

I have one mail server in which there are nearly 500 domans and it will be
work as a smtp route for nealy 2000 domains.

I want to route particular domains's mail to remote host. I already done it
succesfully for one domain by adding follwing line in exim.conf file.

special_shaikhcom:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = domain.com <http://domain.com> 192.168.2.51<http://192.168.2.51>

Now problem is that thaere are nearly 2000 domains. and IP address is also
different for some domains.

So i think I have to write above four lines for every domains in exim.conf.
so size of exim.conf will be increaesd.

1. Can I write above 4 domains in one file and include that file in
exim.conf (line Include in httpd.conf). If yes then please tell me.
2. I can't write below lines for 2000 domains. so it will give error.
special_shaikhcom:
driver = manualroute
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = domain1.com <http://domain1.com> 192.168.2.51<http://192.168.2.51>
route_list = domain2.com <http://domain2.com> 192.168.2.52<http://192.168.2.52>
route_list = domain3.com <http://domain3.com> 192.168.2.51<http://192.168.2.51>
route_list = domain4.com <http://domain4.com> 192.168.2.53<http://192.168.2.53>
route_list = domain2000.com <http://domain2000.com>
192.168.2.55<http://192.168.2.55>

Is athere other solution(like include or write any syntax which check one
file for domain and ipts IP ) for write 2000 x 4 lines in exim.conf.

--
M.A.Shaikh
Linux System Administrator