Re: [exim] DATA ACLE require verify = header_sender

Autor: Chad Leigh
A: Exim Users List
Assumpte: Re: [exim] DATA ACLE require verify = header_sender
For the archives -- the problem is that the from domain is misspelled
and my brain and the user who was having the problem both self-
corrected it since we know what it SHOULD be and we did not see the
misspelling after mucho staring... Thanks to Patrick E. who pointed
out the possibility...

But my second question, in the aside, would still interest me. How
can I set this verify = header_sender to only happen if the
connection is not an authenticated smtp connection?

Thanks
Chad