[exim] acl problem whitelisting domains

Author: Jeff Lasman
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] acl problem whitelisting domains
I've run into an acl configuration I just can't figure out <frown>.

We use blocklists.

We want to be able to whitelist sender_domains if the email is for
local_domains and for relay_domains. But not whitelist email from
these domains if the email is for any other domains.

(We didn't consider the last issue and just got caught as an open relay
in an NJABL test.)

I can't figure out how to write that in an accept clause.

Can anyone help me figure it out?

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, Nobaloney Internet Services
1254 So Waterman Ave., Suite 50, San Bernardino, CA 92408