Re: [exim-dev] Multiline macros or abstract objects?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Michael Haardt
To: exim-dev
Betreff: Re: [exim-dev] Multiline macros or abstract objects?
On Thu, Sep 15, 2005 at 11:43:30AM +0100, Jonathan Sambrook wrote:
> OO sounds good too, but the limitation of having to derive from a common
> base isn't appropriate in all snippet reuse situations.

Multiple inheritance? I didn't think I would ever say the m* word. :)

begin transports

delivery_headers:
abstract
extends appendfile
delivery_date_add
no_envelope_to_add
return_path_add
maildir_tag = ,S=$message_size,L=${eval:$message_linecount+3}

user_quota:
abstract
extends appendfile
quota = ...
quota_size_regex = S=(\d+)

mailbox:
extends delivery_headers
extends user_quota
directory = ... # some expression based on the recipient

Perhaps not the best example, but that's how I imagine it.

Michael