Re: [exim] connection timed out when connecting to remote ho…

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] connection timed out when connecting to remote hosts using a non standard smtp port
On 9 Sep 2005 at 19:09, Peter Bowyer wrote about
    "Re: [exim] connection timed out whe":

| On 09/09/05, Fred Viles <fv+exim@???> wrote:
| > On 9 Sep 2005 at 2:46, jonn ah wrote about
| >    "Re: [exim] connection timed out whe":

| > Another possibility, which seems unlikely to me, is that you are
| > being rejected because 203.131.191.27 is listed in the five-ten
| > DNSBL: <http://www.five-ten-sg.com/blackhole.php?203.131.191.27>
|
| .. and in BLARS.

Is it?? (queries directly...) So it is. Interesting, the lookup
engine at openrbl.org claims it is *not* listed there. What's up
with that, I wonder...

Hmm, two of the authoritative servers for block.blars.org have
issues. server29.appriver.com doesn't respond, and
bibsyst.bibsyst.no doesn't have the zone loaded.

- Fred