[exim] filters

Página Inicial
Autor: fangly fish
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] filters
I'm having an issue with filters. I have a shared hostin plan from
lunarpages.com, which uses Exim 4.52 on their shared servers (and
cPanel for administration). The cPanel interface puts mail filters in
a file called '.filter' in the root folder of my account. The file
current has the following lines (and only these lines)

$h_X-Spam-Status: begins "Yes"+++++++/dev/null
$header_to: contains "jgeorgeson@???"+++++++justin.georgeson@???
$header_to: contains "jgeorgeson@???"+++++++/dev/null

In essence, the rules work. Messages are forwarded and deleted from
the server. The problem is that the mails flagged as spam are
forwarded. Is there something I can add so that mail flagged as spam
is deleted and then processing stops? There's a thread on the
LunarPages forum about it all here

http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=71caf1b851a276a54ceb4e2099c51916&topic=28168.0