Re: [exim] (no subject)

Autor: Frank Elsner
A: shaikh.m.a
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] (no subject)
On Wed, 7 Sep 2005 15:43:40 +0530 M.Saeed Shaikh wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am new one for exim , we are planning to move qmail to exim.
>
> I add below routers in exim.conf for route maprticular domain.
>
> special_domaincom:
>      driver = manualroute
>      transport = remote_smtp
>      route_list = domain.com 111.111.111.111

> Now my problem is that there are nealy 1000 domain I want to route
> from exim server. So I have to add above 4 lines for every doman in
> exim.conf. So i think it will create issue for us.
>
> 1. Can I inlude one file in exim.conf which contains only my required
> entry. like Include statment in httpd.conf
> or
> 2. in route_list can I write path of file which contain all domain's
> entries and its IP address.

You can use a dbm lookup.

Here is an example how I do special routing

special:
driver = manualroute
domains = ! +local_domains
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}partial2-dbm{DBM/routing}}
self = send
transport = smtp
no_verify

The textual file of the dbm contains lines like
                            domain.com 111.111.111.111

Hope that inspires.

--Frank Elsner