[exim] (no subject)

Author: M.Saeed Shaikh
To: exim-users
New-Topics: Re: [exim] Multiple domains in router (was: nothing)
Subject: [exim] (no subject)
Hi

I am new one for exim , we are planning to move qmail to exim.

I add below routers in exim.conf for route maprticular domain.

special_domaincom:
     driver = manualroute
     transport = remote_smtp
     route_list = domain.com 111.111.111.111

Now my problem is that there are nealy 1000 domain I want to route
from exim server. So I have to add above 4 lines for every doman in
exim.conf. So i think it will create issue for us.

1. Can I inlude one file in exim.conf which contains only my required
entry. like Include statment in httpd.conf
or
2. in route_list can I write path of file which contain all domain's
entries and its IP address.

Waiting for reply,

--
M.A.Shaikh