Re: [exim] Question regarding unseen

Author: Stian Jordet
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Question regarding unseen
fre, 02,.09.2005 kl. 11.06 +0100, skrev Tony Finch:
> Another way to do what you want might be to use your mail host names as
> mail domains for internal routing purposes. Then you have a redirect
> router which produces addresses like username@mailHost, plus a manualroute
> router for other mailhosts and an accept router for local users.

I've tried this. First, I would prefer not to have the redirect router,
because if my email liste@??? resolves to the two users test1 and
test2. test1 is on the local box, and test2 is on another host. I can't
be sure that the other box accepts mail for test2@anotherbox, even
though it accepts liste@???. If you understand what I mean?

Second, I can't get it to work. If I use this:

ldap_user:
  debug_print = "R: ldap_user $local_part@$domain"
  driver = redirect
  domains = ldap;ldaps:://buick.jordet.net/sendmailMTAClassName=VirtHost,ou=domains,ou=exim,ou=services,dc=jordet?sendmailMTAClassValue?\
    sub?sendmailMTAClassValue=$domain
  address_data = ${lookup ldapm {ldaps://buick.jordet.net/\
    ou=People,dc=jordet?uid,mailHost?sub?\
    (&(objectClass=inetLocalMailRecipient)\
    (mailLocalAddress=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain}))}}
  data = ${extract{uid}{$address_data}}@${extract{mailHost}{$address_data}}

I only get one user... I guess that's just me being silly, so I'd
appreciate some help.

Best regards,
Stian