Re: [exim] wishlist: mime_part_count_total and mime_nesting_…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Dennis Davis
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] wishlist: mime_part_count_total and mime_nesting_depth variables
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, exim-users@??? wrote:

> From: exim-users@???
> To: Exim-users <exim-users@???>
> Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:51:20 +0200
> Subject: [exim] wishlist: mime_part_count_total and mime_nesting_depth
>         variables

> Those variables would make checking MIME anomalies in the MIME ACL
> easier without the need to sacrifice one of the already rare acl
> variables.
>
> Did these wishes make it to the wishlist?

Not quite the answer to your question, but at a very superficial
glance it would seem easily possible to increase the number of acl
variables. Just change the lines:

/* The numbers of connection and message variables for ACLs */

#define ACL_C_MAX 10
#define ACL_M_MAX 10

in src/macros.h.

NOTE that I haven't tried this; use at your own risk.

This still might be worth a wishlist item if many people are running
out of acl variables.
--
Dennis Davis, BUCS, University of Bath, Bath, BA2 7AY, UK
D.H.Davis@???               Phone: +44 1225 386101