Re: [exim] relaying not permitted

Author: Marc Sherman
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] relaying not permitted
Tony Finch wrote:

> 213.142.17.162 is an IP address not a domain name. procura.nu is the
> relevant domain name. If you want to be able to receive email to
> procura.nu it should be in either local_domains or in
> relay_to_domains. If you want to be able to relay email from
> 213.142.17.162 it should be in relay_from_hosts. (This is assuming
> the default configuration file.)

I was about to answer the same thing, but I realized that I couldn't
verify my statement because I don't have a copy of the default config
file -- all the default relaying stuff has been long missing from my own
config file. Could someone who does have the default file handy please
put a copy up on the wiki?

- Marc