Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: Steve Lamb
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick
[Direct CC for information purposes, although I know you hate them]

Steve,

This is getting a bit much. Currently you are generating a lot of heat
and very little light on the list. Additionally the reply-to: tricks
earlier in the day are potentially in breach of EU data protection
legislation, and as thats going through a UK located server that I am
responsible for I have to take these things more seriously than I would
like to.

I'm setting your account status to moderated for while (probably less
than a week). As such I will drop messages with no technical content.

Cheers
    Nigel.

[Sender ID set to emphasis the role this message is sent under]

--
[ Nigel Metheringham -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-  nigel@??? ]
[    Currently acting as the postmaster incarnation for exim.org     ]