Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick - Latest Version

Autor: Fred Viles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick - Latest Version
On 31 Aug 2005 at 12:16, Marc Perkel wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick - La":

| What is invalid about it? I get no false positives at all.

Didn't read any of the replies in the previous thread, I guess?

To recap: Your assumption just isn't true. It may hold up for some
specific cases (paypal/ebay), but you can't extrapolate from them to
the world at large. Counter examples were given in the previous
incarnation of this thread.

Lack of FPs for some period of time, even if true, also means
nothing. It's most likely you simply haven't gotten any legitimate
mail from many of your listed domains.

- Fred