Re: [exim] Get spamassassin to deliver spam to a special mai…

Author: Joe Kocsis
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Get spamassassin to deliver spam to a special mailbox?
If I change the order, then I will never archive the ones over score
15..
    The 1st router is is archive over score 10.
    The 2nd one dumps over score 15, so that it never even reachs the user.

    I want to archive for verification, and to make sure I dont lose
something important..

    I cant understand why the addition of the second router would make
the 1st one stop working"?!?! Unless I am completely misunderstanding
something?

Joe