Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick

Autor: David
A: Marilyn Davis
CC: exim-users
Assumptes nous: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick - Latest Version
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick
Hi !!

>>all of this requires a great effort, and at the end pishers could easly
>>pass through this systems.
>
> Please tell me how. That's what I'm asking... before I go to the
> great effort.

very easy, supose the bank domain name is bbvanet.com, the pishers could
send pishing from bbbanet.com, bvvanet.com, bvanet.com, etc ... as
pishing have links where the user should enter his data and do not
require the user to answer by email, the envelope sender or the From:
header has very limited use (specially the envelope sender)

> You mean on the From:, I think. The To: will have the user's own
> address.

sorry, of course, i was talking about From:

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@???
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53