Re: [exim] This should be simple but ...

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] This should be simple but ...
On 31 Aug 2005 at 8:33, Marc Perkel wrote about
    "Re: [exim] This should be simple bu":

| I didn't know that was in there - thanks.

Reading the spec cover-to-cover, at least once, is really worth
doing. When you need something later, you probably won't remember
exactly how to do it but you probably will remember that you saw some
relevant option, prompting you to go back and find it.

| I wish there were a list of things like sender_domains that you can use.

??? There is.

| Maybe we should make a list and post it in the wiki?

How would the list you propose differ from the existing
documentation?

- Fred