Re: [exim] Get spamassassin to deliver spam to a special mai…

Página Inicial
Autor: Exim User's Mailing List
Para: Exim User's Mailing List
Assunto: Re: [exim] Get spamassassin to deliver spam to a special mailbox?
Joe Kocsis wrote:
> I am Is there a way through a special router to get exim to deliver spam
> to a special local email address for logging and verification?
>
> ex:  I want all messages marked SPAM deliever to spam@???, but
> also delivered to the user.. This way I can have a log of messages
> marked spam, and tighten up my spam controls..
>     I am running exim 4.5 with spamassassin called via a router, not
> exiscan...

Yikes! Guess I should really read the original question before throwing a
solution out there :)

If you are doing all this in the routers (why arn't you using exiscan? it's
been merged into the main distro with 4.50), then you might be able to run two
routers. If you use the output from the first unseen router with the spamtrap
transport and then a second router to do the client delivery - I'm pretty sure
you have to run the spamassassin process twice this way. It's a rather strange
place to put it. Ugly, not good, probably wont work with my method.

It's probably possible, I'd just have to think about it. If you are not going
to change how you call SpamAssassin, then you are better off using the system
filter that Joe Kocsis proposed.

Ted.