Re: [exim] where to insert in config file? FAQ:Is it possibl…

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Joe Kocsis
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Uudet otsikot: Re: [exim] where to insert in config file? [snip]
Aihe: Re: [exim] where to insert in config file? FAQ:Is it possible to tellexim to drop the connection after a server attempts tosend amessage to a number of unknown users?
Im connecting via port 25.. Ive tried both with and without auth... I
require sender verification, so without auth I get error unroutable
address... For testing purposes I turned off sender verification and
then the message goes through...

Im trying to understand exactly whats going on here..

1) Figuring that if the to and cc are all part of the same send that I
wont need the fail, because since I require sender verify I dont need
for responses that are all to the same message.
    However I dont understand why auth'd users can send to non-existsent
useres.. I have the line
require verify = sender

before the

accept authenticated = *

so shouldnt that deny the message once it see's a bad email??

2) The line appears to work if the sender is sending multiple messages
via the same connection.. as soon as you enter 3
rctp to: commands the connection is dropped..

So perhaps its working after all.... but Im unable to test its
functionality from my email clients, since Im sending the to's as part
of one message sent?

THanks..

Joe