Re: [exim] where to insert in config file? FAQ:Is it possibl…

Autor: Brett Parker
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] where to insert in config file? FAQ:Is it possible to tellexim to drop the connection after a server attempts to send amessage to a number of unknown users?
Joe Kocsis <jfk@???> wrote:
> This is straight from the faq, but Im concerned about where exaclty this
> should be inserted.. Ive put it into the rcpt_acl but want to make sure
> thats how it should be run...
>     It actaully doesnt appear to do anything when I send an email from
> thunderbird..

Hmm, when you're connecting with thunderbird, are you connecting to port
25 with no auth? or are you connecting with auth and to a submission
port that you have configured to accept mail from auth'd clients and
thus skipping the rcpt_acl? This would be my guess as...

>     It will reject if I manually telnet into an smtp session and have 3
> or more "rctp to" with unroutable address..

This works.

Cheers,
- --
Brett Parker