Re: [exim] where to insert in config file? FAQ:Is it possibl…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Joe Kocsis
題目: Re: [exim] where to insert in config file? FAQ:Is it possible to tellexim to drop the connection after a server attempts to send amessage to a number of unknown users?
This is straight from the faq, but Im concerned about where exaclty this
should be inserted.. Ive put it into the rcpt_acl but want to make sure
thats how it should be run...
    It actaully doesnt appear to do anything when I send an email from
thunderbird..
    It will reject if I manually telnet into an smtp session and have 3
or more "rctp to" with unroutable address..

What part of the config file should this go in?? Am I missing something
on how this should work??

rcpt_acl??
=======faq quote
Q0736: Is it possible to tell exim to drop the connection after a
server attempts to send a message to a number of unknown users?

A0736: Yes. Use $rcpt_fail_count and the drop ACL command, as in this
example:

   drop  message = Too many unknown users
         condition = ${if >{$rcpt_fail_count}{3}{yes}{no}}

====end faq quote=========

Thanks..

Joe

p.s. not sure why the original didnt get through...