Re: [exim] temporarily rejected RCPT caused by MySQL failed …

Página Inicial
Autor: Coach-X
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] temporarily rejected RCPT caused by MySQL failed connection
srunschke@??? wrote:

> exim-users-bounces@??? schrieb am 29.08.2005 17:49:43:
>

>>Is there a way for exim to continue to accept messages if it cannot
>>connect to the database? Something similar to an RBL lookup that has
>>failed or timed out?
>

> defer_ok is your friend, look into the documentation.
>
> regards
>         sash

defer_ok looks like it is used when trying to verify recipients. Is
this not correct?

I have searched the list archive and the google for examples of defer_ok
on a mysql lookup without any luck. Closest thread I could come up with
was this:

http://www.exim.org/mail-archives/exim-users/Week-of-Mon-20040705/msg00035.html

Is there something like +exclude_unknown for a mysql connection?

Forgot to add we are using exim 4.44.
Any help would be appreciated.