Re: [exim] User Control of Blacklists, Whitelists, Blocklis…

Author: Marc Perkel
To: Kelley Reynolds
CC: Exim Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] User Control of Blacklists, Whitelists, Blocklists, features, etc.
Good point - in my case I do front nd spam filtering for other domains
and I can't think of any way to authenticate them other than sending
them an email. But I suppose it could contain a link to a form.

--
Marc Perkel - marc@???

Spam Filter: http://www.junkemailfilter.com
    My Blog: http://marc.perkel.com