Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick

Author: Steve Lamb
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Anti Phishing Trick
Tony Finch wrote:
> Repeat after me: SPF breaks forwarding.

    Repeat after me:
Avg. spam received per day: 50+.
Avg. forwarded messages received per day: 0
Number forwarded messages I've ever gotten I absolutely needed to know (IE,
not jokes forwarded 20 times over with my name still in the headers somewhere
from 1998 or so): 0

    So ask me, and a great many others, if we care.  In fact, look at the
above and deduce it yourself.

    BTW, it isn't forwarding that breaks, it's bouncing.  Two different terms
for two different behaviors.  :P