RE: [exim] Re: Re: Exim 4.52 and SA 3.0.4 memory problem

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Herb Martin
Para: exim-users
Assunto: RE: [exim] Re: Re: Exim 4.52 and SA 3.0.4 memory problem

It has been clearly stated that the scan happens once
and the results are cached for the spam condition.

It has also been stated, but not as definitively, that
"defer" (timeouts etc.) are NOT cached and so a second
reference might cause a bypassed scan to run.

(I get about 1 such timeout from Exim-SpamD per hour.)

> If they're scanner three times, is there any way to do it
> only once? Maybe add all headers at the same time or defining
> a variable that says this is a possible spam message and his score...

Just once.

--
Herb Martin