Re: [exim] exim altering message body?

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: p cooper
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] exim altering message body?

> Exim does not touch message bodies, except for the conversion of line
> endings. It does not even take any special action for 8-bit characters.

ive had a small problem with emails going to some Outlook users, where lines
are truncated and '=' sign appears at the end of each one (and a 3D is
inserted into a URL with an = sign).
Its a php app generting emails ->exim->www

Dont (yet) know much about it but Id assumed this was something to do with how
the recipients Outlook is set up as it doenst happen with all recipient
outlook users.

If its n end of line encoding problem, is it possible to sort this in exim ?

If anyones interested I can them send a typical mangled email - I cant see how
to anonymise it enough for a mailing list