[exim] problem w/ maildir quota always -2147483648S,0C maxim…

Autor: Terrence Vergauwen
A: exim-users, scott
CC:
Assumpte: [exim] problem w/ maildir quota always -2147483648S,0C maximum
Hiya all,

I have setup exim4 with mysql.
I have a column in my mailboxes table with a quota value (bigint) being
4096000000 (eg 4GB).

The resulting maildirsize file that exim4 created in the maildir
always states:

# cat maildirsize
-2147483648S,0C

The query that exim runs against mysql is correct (i have a query log
running and can clearly see this:

select quota as quota from mailbox where userid = 'terrence'

which clearly returns 4096000000

If i change my value in the column to for example 10 mb (value = 10000000)
everything works as usual.

# cat maildirsize
10000000S,0C

Am i wrong thinking that exim can't have a maildir quota of more than
2147483647 bytes ???

Thanks,
Terrence