Re: [exim] Received and Deleting Headers

Góra strony
Autor: Fred Viles
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Received and Deleting Headers
On 25 Aug 2005 at 16:14, Gary Allen Vollink wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Received and Deleting He":

| Fred Viles wrote:

| >If you are concerned about the IP
| >address you will be reporting in that header, you can use the
| >received_header_text option to customize it.
| >
| This could be sufficient, and is more correct. However, the condition
| that I would want this forced to show 'local' would be extremely
| specific (less than 1 percent). Only on AUTH, Only when outbound relay
| (not local delivery). I could do it on any AUTH, if that's the only
| possibility.

The option is expanded before use, so you can certainly make what it
expands to conditional (the default already is). As for conditions,
"AUTH" is easy. But an AUTH message may be addressed to both local
and offsite recipients, and the received header is added per-message,
not per-recipient. So avoiding "AUTH and local" but not "AUTH and
outbound and local" would be tricky. You'd have to play games with
the RCPT ACL, accepting only local or external recipients (whichever
you encounter first) and defering the rest.

For simple AUTH, a change like this to the beginning of the default
value documented in spec.txt:

received_header_text = Received: \
    ${if !eq {$authenticated_id} {} {from an-authenticated-host\n\t}\
    {${if def:sender_rcvhost {from $sender_rcvhost\n\t}\
    {${if def:sender_ident {from $sender_ident }}\
    ${if def:sender_helo_name {(helo=$sender_helo_name)\n\t}}}}}\

- Fred